If implemented correctly, SEO can hold tremendous value for improving the long term growth of an ICO.
Easily the most important resource for any businesses website. Well optimised content will become visible in Google search results and appear in front of your target audience that may be interested in investing in your ICO. As well as publishing on your own site, sharing content to social media will reach a larger audience.
- Time consuming and costly.
Every time your ICO website is mentioned through a link on another website, Google will increase its domain authority. From Google’s point of view, a website that has high authority levels also has high popularity levels. This is a big factor in determining your websites Google page rank.
- An idea of what Google page rank looks for can be seen in HubSpot’s website grader or using Moz Open Site Explorer
If you’re lucky enough to have a link to your site featured on another website, you should be keen to find out if that link is ‘dofollow’ or ‘nofollow’.
- Dofollow: Give link juice and allow humans and search engines to follow the links
- Nofollow: Don’t give link juice and only allow humans to follow.*
**Note, if the link is placed at the bottom of the page, it will carry less weight than a link placed towards the top of the page.
Internal Linking SEO
An internal link is simply a link on one page that directs the user to a related page. Internal links are generally used for:
- Creating an easier navigation system for users on a website
- Establishing a site or page hierarchy
- Spreading link value around websites
SEO audits are incredibly insightful, especially to new businesses that want to get a step ahead of their competitors. SEO audits will also outline how to;
- improve search result rankings,
- build website traffic and
- increase the amount of ICO investments you receive.
To start improving your websites SEO performance today, make sure you get your free SEO audit.
Unless an ICO is hugely popular or holds lots of promise in the eyes of ICO content writers, it should not be taken for granted that it will be written about.
If you are promoting your own ICO, it is essential to make the most of your own website and regularly update it with details about the business, press releases and daily news to your investors.
Guest blogging is a great tactic for building links to your website which will greatly help with ranking in search engines (SEO).
Read more: https://qd.ie/how-to-ico-marketing-strategy/