Develop A Lead Generating Website For Your ICO
This is an opportunity to develop a website for your startup if you have not already done so. You may find it hard to get the desired .com domain, many startups today look further afield an use domains such as .io .co .ly and much more.
We recommend using WordPress due to the vast community of developers available to you and the plug and play nature of WordPress Plugins. Both of these will come in handy when you want to add functionality to your site down the line.
Get WordPress hosting starting from $3.95/month →
If you already have a website, alter the homepage or create a page specific to the ICO crowd sale, this page should include:
- A call-to-action (CTA) section that guides investors to become whitelisted, verified or participate in a sale stage.
- Social and community links: Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, LinkedIn, Bitcointalk, YouTube, etc.
- Papers: white papers, presentations, and any other materials that potential investors may be looking for.
- A detailed overview of the project. Include all the project details. People want to know everything they can about a potential investment.
- Token sale terms: pricing, data on the total token supply, purchase methods, token distribution, fund allocation etc..
- Roadmap/ Token sale timeline.
- The legal section where all related issues are covered.
- Team/founders and/or advisory board. Use photos of your team and add links to their LinkedIn or other social accounts to provide some level of authenticity.
- Partners. Show investors who have already supported your project.
- Press and media. Demonstrate to contributors what others say about you by citing sources or adding links to relevant articles.
This should not be ‘set and forget’, your website should be a live document of partner updates, press announcements and updates on project progress/key milestones.
Now that you have a website, next you need to track everything!!
The easiest way to set this up is with Google Tag Manager (GTM), this will allow you to add many different tracking pixels without the need for a developer.
If you are on WordPress, I recommend using this plugin.
Once you have GTM installed, you can then set up the following:
Whatever channels you are using that offer conversion pixel tracking, you can insert them with GTM.
Create profiles on social networks popular with cryptocurrency projects
Brand awareness is key to a successful ICO campaign. Creating profiles on the popular social channels shows that you are open to communication.
Brand consistency across these channels reassures investors and increases brand recognition.
Try to get the same social handle across all channels, this way your @projectname can become part of your brand.
Some of the most popular social media platforms for blockchain and cryptocurrency are:
Read more: https://qd.ie/how-to-ico-marketing-strategy/